Thursday, February 02, 2006

Olympics, clouds and buttons, oh MY!

I will be trying to work on the Philosopher's Wool sweater I started two years ago for the Knitting Olympics. I guess I am cheating though because one sleeve is already cast on and about 3/4 of the way completed and my goal is to finish that sleeve and the second one. Yeah right, that would be an Olympic feat for me! So lets see how it goes.

I have photos taken of some finished stuff and stuff in process. I am hoping to get a new card reader installed in my computer which right now might need a whole new hard drive as well. Husband is talking to the Dell Dude as I type. I am still working on fair isle mittens, the first one is long but fits good around my hand, I should have done the fat but short size.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Multi Bike Insurance said...

It's really great.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home