Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hats4Cats?

That's a dumb name.
No, its a fun name.

Last winter I used leftover yarn I had to make little hats, I really had fun knitting in the round with DPNs. I really wanted to make a little garland for the fireplace with hats and mittens, I only got a far as the hats and there here is what happened:

Ember got the little Santa Claws Hat, doesn't she look thrilled?













Nightshade was caught napping, she is yawning, not pissed off.















Jasper (a.k.a "Little Man") played cool looking like a snowboarder dude.













Dunsyre was too busy doing kitty yoga to partake in the meriment. Actually the poor guy didn't get a hat. Maybe next year!



Well that's it for my first posting. Who is putting money on how long I will keep this blog going? If its like my online photoalbum it won't last long. I really think I will keep the blog going because I want a place to post and keep track of all the cool crafts I do. Most of my knitting and crochet get sent off to family and friends so I don't have a chance to show them off. I will dig around and try to find pictures of shawls I have knit, gloves, scarves, vests and some yarn I have spun to post here. Currently I am working on a crocheted baby blanket for a pattern/yarn sample at the CozyEwe in Oregon City, OR and spinning tortoiseshell colored wool for my husband's sweater I hope to knit for him this fall. More pictures tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home